You will have no idea you are eating a nutrient-dense dessert and neither will anyone you share this dessert with.
- 2 avocados (ripe like you would need for guacamole, ready to eat)
- 1/2 cup 100% cacao (I’m talking the real deal, not cocoa powder)
- 1/3 cup honey (or natural sweetener like maple syrup, coconut sugar, monk fruit sugar, or stevia)
- 1/2 cup almond/cashew or coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- Blend all ingredients.
- Top with a few tiny morsels of chocolate. (I love the stevia-sweetened chips.)
(Optional) Add in protein powder and/or collagen peptides to give this a protein boost.