The secret to this salad is adding the Citrus dressing and letting it sink in. Make this in advance and the kale salad will stay yummy for days.
First, drizzle on a little olive oil. Massage the kale leaves to break them down a bit and soften them. Add cranberries and slivered almonds, and then top it all with the dressing. It is AMAZING.
- 1 bag of organic kale
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 cup of dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup of slivered almonds
- Citrus Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Wash kale; put it in a medium-sized bowl.
- Massage the olive oil into the kale with your hands to soften the leaves.
- Sprinkle on cranberries and almonds.
- Add the dressing on top and mix well.
Voila — it’s amazing and stores well in the fridge for days!