One thing I’ve learned from fighting cancer is just because you eat well and work out doesn’t mean you “live healthy”.
Living healthy mean, decluttering your life of things and people that don’t add value to your life, and may even shorten it.
Here are some key things to focus on:
- Ensure that the products in your home do not contain toxic chemicals
- Create your own space for positive energy
- Commit to exercising your body, mind, and soul
- Learn to be present; live in the moment and appreciate the people who love and support you every day
- Exercise compassion and show empathy for others
- Remember to be grateful for things little and small that affect your life for the better
Remember, God gives you 100% of the energy you need to work with; how you spend it each day can either feed your soul or drain it.