Take the 100 Day Challenge

muscle_toneThe 100 Day Challenge begins now!

Today, October 30th is DAY 1 of my new life. Yesterday was a long day…

My hero and donor Lisa is up walking. We are awaiting cultures on her blood draw to make sure she doesn’t have an infection. She’s still hurting but improving. I’m headed for my appointment to follow up. I have a 2 day break from chemo.

Now my #100DayChallenge really begins, as I fight to stay healthy. As you may know, It’s AFTER the transplant when things can get rough for me; these first 100 days are critical.

As I make my way through this journey I invite you to join me for the #100DayChallenge. I want you to get fit and change your life, in case you ever have to fight a battle like mine. If I can inspire you to take better care of yourself, you will inspire me during my journey back to health, and my family.

armorup_icon

  • Start REALLY reading product labels; choose your products wisely
  • Eat only food with ingredients you can pronounce; that means no more soda among other things
  • Stick to your workout plan even on the days you aren’t motivated to get up and go
  • Explore yoga and mediation to reduce your stress and find balance
  • Avoid harmful chemicals and toxins; aluminum in your deodorant, mercury in your tuna fish
  • Give up any bad habits you’re still holding on to; if you’re still smoking, now’s the time to stop!
  • Live healthy; declutter your life of things and people that don’t add value to your life
  • Choose love not fear

lisa_walkigWhatever changes you need to make to live healthier, I challenge you to take the #100DayChallenge and #ArmorUp for LIFE. And just when you think its too tough, think of me. I have no choice BUT TO BE TOUGH AND FIGHT — and if I can do it, you can too!

Take care of yourself and please pray for my sister!! Lisa walked 2 laps today despite being in pain. I’m going to walk as much as I can too!

Thanks for all the prayers. ‪#‎ArmorUp for LIFE‬ and go workout!

Don’t forget to share your progress and success stories online and spread the positive energy and love by using the hash tags #100DayChallenge and #ArmorUp for LIFE.

God bless you.
Loriana

1 Comment

  • Tonya Thorner Farnham says:

    My 100 days starts today. Although I do work out and eat healthy 70% of the time. I am going to use this challenge to armor up across the board. You brought a lot of strength to this fight because your relationships with your family and husband was strong. That is the area I need to “armor up” (along with the other 30% of diet and excersise). Every time I think I am too tired to talk to my husband, read a book to my daughter, go on a “date” with my son, or just smile and lighten up…I will muster the strength and push through knowing I am doing it with your inspiration and faith as my fuel. Your struggle is on my prayers every day.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *