Be prepared for life.
One thing I’ve learned from fighting cancer is just because you eat well and workout doesn’t mean you “live healthy.”
There are so many components to living healthy… here are just a few:
- Ensure that the products in your home do not contain toxic chemicals
- Create your own space for positive energy
- Commit to exercising your body, mind AND soul
- Learn to be present; live in the moment and appreciate the people who love and support you every day
- Exercise compassion and show empathy for others
- Remember to be grateful for things little and small that effect your life for the better
Living healthy means, decluttering your life of things and people that don’t add value to your life, and may even shorten it.
Remember, God gives you 100% of the energy you need to work with; how you spend it each day can either feed your soul or drain it.